Wellness in the Workplace with APC Physio
In today’s modern world, wellness in the workplace has never been more important.
Our employees and colleagues are spending an increased amount of time sitting at a desk or in front of a screen, with less and less physical activity in their daily routine which can result in health issues World Health Organisation (WHO) Guidelines for physical activity.
Poor health amongst your workforce is likely to result in a downturn in productivity due to compromised energy levels and an increasing number of workdays lost. All of which can have severe consequences for the success of your business.
To ensure your colleagues and staff are working to their full potential and to reduce the ill effects of sitting or pain due to postural strains and general deconditioning, we have devised a tailored in-house training session that will greatly benefit your business and your valued workforce both physically and mentally.
Our ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ workshop addresses numerous workplace issues and will target the very unique concerns that may arise in your place of business.
Our ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ training addresses common employer concerns such as;
- Are you losing valuable working hours due to employee illness?
- Do you feel that your colleagues are lethargic and unenthusiastic?
- Is your organisation promoting wellness in the workplace?
We address these and more with our in-house workshops designed specifically for you and your companies requirements.
If you recognise any of the main culprits mentioned below, then you and your organisation could benefit greatly from our ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ workshop:
- Are your employees complaining of lower back pain, neck pain or headaches?
- Do you find that productivity in the office has decreased?
- Are your employees lethargic, sluggish, arriving late to work?
- Have you noticed an increase in mistakes or lack of concentration from otherwise focused individuals?
- Are your employees able to cope with day to day stressors, such as deadlines and reaching targets, and not be affected by it?
APC’s ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ training sessions will be delivered to accommodate your fixed or flexi-time lunch break and will not disrupt the flow of productivity in the office.
We also offer one-to-one physiotherapy consultations to individuals during this period based on your organization’s specific requirements.
We realise the importance of a healthy and happy workforce and strive to ensure that our work colleagues are feeling their best at all times (both physically and mentally). This focus on wellbeing can only strengthen working relationships and enhance productivity and success; it also shows that you care for the welfare of those who have chosen to work with you.
Give us a call on 02535015 Fermoy Main Office or APC Cork, Club Vitae Clinic calls can be made to 085 7740559 today to talk through any questions and concerns you may have. Thanks for reading!